- 1 Why can't I hear my PlayStation through my headset?
- 2 Why is my headset not working on PS3?
- 3 How do you set up a headset for PS3? (video)
- 4 Why is my sound not working through headphones?
- 5 Why is my sound only working with headphones?
- 6 Why can I hear through my headset but not talk PS4?
- 7 Why can't I hear my game through my headset on PS4?
- 8 Can you voice chat through PlayStation app?
- 9 Can you connect headphones to PS3?
- 10 What headphones are compatible with PS3?
- 11 Does PS3 have audio out?
Why can't I hear my PlayStation through my headset?
Go to Settings>Devices>Audio Devices>Headset and Headphones. if the volume bar is grayed out, your PS4 isnt recognizing your headset. Push the headset adapter into the PS4 until you hear a "click." This may require the use of force. via
Why is my headset not working on PS3?
1) On your PS3, go to Settings > Accessory Settings > Audio Device Settings. 2) Power off the headset and disconnect the transmitter from your PS3. 3) After 15 seconds, plug the transmitter back into a different USB port on your PS3 and power the headset back on. via
How do you set up a headset for PS3? (video)
Why is my sound not working through headphones?
Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up. If your headphones have a volume button or knob, make sure to turn it up. Make sure the headphone jack is firmly plugged into the correct audio jack. If the audio source uses a line remote, disconnect the remote and plug directly to the audio source. via
Why is my sound only working with headphones?
At this point, this problem is being caused by one of two possibilities: Debris stuck inside the headphone jack or Lightning port is fooling your iPhone into thinking that headphones are plugged in. The headphone jack or Lightning port is damaged, either physically or by liquid. via
Why can I hear through my headset but not talk PS4?
Check your mic boom
1) Check whether your mic boom is not loose. Unplug your headset from your PS4 controller, then disconnect the mic boom by pulling it straight out of the headset and plug the mic boom back in. Then re-plug your headset into your PS4 controller again. 3) Try your PS4 mic again to see if it works. via
Why can't I hear my game through my headset on PS4?
PS4: If you are only able to hear game audio when the headset is plugged into the controller, it is likely the transmitter is not paired to the headset and Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Output to Headphones is set to 'All' and not 'Chat Audio'. via
Can you voice chat through PlayStation app?
Voice Chat and Party Groups – You can now create party groups from PS App, and voice chat with up to 15 other friends though your mobile phone. Also, a note to fans: the PlayStation team is looking into your feedback around the Parties changes introduced in the PS4 system software update 8.00. via
Can you connect headphones to PS3?
Yes, it is possible! You can easily connect a Bluetooth headset/headphone to your PlayStation 3. All you have to do is to pair your Bluetooth headphones with your PS3 through following the instructions on “How to connect Bluetooth headphones to PS3” above. via
What headphones are compatible with PS3?
Top 6 Best PS3 Headsets
Does PS3 have audio out?
audio will be output from PlayStation®2 and PlayStation® format software. To output Dolby Digital or DTS® audio, you must connect the PS3™ system and the audio device using a digital optical cable and switch to [Optical Digital] under [Audio Output Settings]. via